Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Bird-Day!

It was my husband's parents' birthdays recently, so my husband decided to make an e-card because he couldn't find any interesting cards in the shop.

The photo shoot took two hours because our models couldn't stay still. When they eventually rested after a few rounds of string chasing, my husband picked them up for the nth time to sit together. The dangling wrist strap on my camera phone caught the cats' attention, and made them look up with their adorable large round eyes. Perfect moment. Snap, snap, snap!

After that, my husband got even more creative. He added an oil-painting effect onto the photo except on the Happy Bird-Day cards that I drew, which helps smooth out the grains on the cats' fur without blurring out the text. As a finishing touch, he converted the photo into a video, complete with fade in/fade out effects, cheesy music, and a rolling birthday message :)


ORIGINAL


OIL-PAINT EFFECT

No comments:

Post a Comment