Saturday, April 4, 2009

UPM Serdang animal clinic is GOOD but it's satellite clinic in PJ is BAD

I haven't found any vets in KL / Klang Valley who practise homeopathy on animals, like the famous Dr Pitcairn. But I have found some friendly vets who charge reasonable prices for treatment.

I have taken cats to Right Angle (Petaling Jaya), Anicare (Wangsa Maju), UPM animal clinic (Serdang), and UPM's satellite clinic (Petaling Jaya). Of these clinics, I would NOT recommend taking your pets to UPM's satellite clinic because the vet is not friendly, and seemed to favour euthanasia over treatment.

About two years ago, I brought the guard's cat, who was suffering from skin parasite, to the UPM satellite clinic. The vet wouldn't touch the cat, and even recommended euthanasia. I guess he's not a cat person.

But when I took the guard's cat to UPM's main animal clinic in Serdang, the vet over there complimented on how "handsome" the cat was, took skin samples, and prescribed medication!

What a difference. Here's UPM's animal clinic website for more info on address and operating hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment